ESUSD recommends and encourages all families who might benefit from opportunities provided through the 2024-25 Free and Reduced Meal Application Form. The application must be completed and submitted each year. Qualifying students are eligible for more than just meals at no cost. 

 Other potential benefits include:

  • TLC at no cost for the 2024-25 school year for TK-6th Grade

  • Waiver of college application fees when using the Common App

  • No college application fees for up to six UC and CSUs.

  • AP test fees waived

  • Fees for standardized tests like the SAT and ACT waived

  • Discounts on energy bills through the CARE Program

  • Summer EBT cards for qualifying families

 The information on this form is confidential. 

 If you are currently receiving Public Benefits, and your information has not changed, your child automatically qualifies, and you do not need to complete the form to be eligible.

 The 24-25 application is easily accessible and can be completed online here:

 Should you run into technical difficulties, the application below can be submitted to: Angela Curran at

Special Meal Requests
Should you need a special meal request for your student due to a medical situation, please download and fill out the attached form. Once completed, you can bring it to the District Office for the school nurse and cafeteria records. For assistance contact Angela Curran in the Business Office: or 310-615-2650 ext1527

MySchoolBucks Meal Payment Accounts
If you have a meal balance and would like to request a refund, please print and complete the refund request form.

The original, signed document must be returned to the District Office for processing. Please either drop it off in the green drop box located below our lobby phone or mail it to El Segundo Unified School District (ATTN: Angela Curran), 641 Sheldon St., El Segundo, CA 90245. No scans or faxes can be accepted. If you have any questions, please contact Angela Curran at or (310) 615-2650 x1527. 

Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:


U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or

Fax: (202) 690-7442; or


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.